General Practice Description: We primarily mediate family issues, particularly separations and divorces; however, there is also some commercial and real estate mediation work.
Typical Clients: A significant portion of our clients have:
• Complex financial situations and/or high net worths.
• Small businesses and/or partnerships.
• Referrals from lawyers and from former clients (>50%).
• Organic Google searches and directory listings such as VMN and Mediate.com.
Even in my absence, I anticipate a continuing stream of clients coming because of the business name, phone number, website, and methodologies and technologies that have been implemented over the decade.
Contact: Please contact me so we can start a dialog or feel free to pass this along to someone else you think might be interested in jump-starting a mediation practice.
Our Child & Spousal Support Calculators:
Resolution Point offers remote mediation services at no extra charge when parties can’t be in the same room due to schedules or other conflicts:
- ▪ 4-way phone conference calling
- ▪ Video conferencing
- ▪ Internet connectivity which allows parties to watch everything remotely on their computer screen as it’s happening in our office.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
“I first encountered Danny Burk when one of his clients asked me to review a property settlement agreement that he had drafted. It was an impressive document, highly organized and thorough. Since that first meeting, I have both referred clients to Danny and assisted other of his clients in the mediation process. While most divorces call more for reconciliation skills than financial acumen, Danny has the ability to deal with the most sophisticated and complicated financial situations. He is a very accomplished mediator, and clients I have sent his way have uniformly praised his skills and results.”