General Practice Description: We primarily mediate family issues, particularly separations and divorces; however, there is also some commercial and real estate mediation work.
Typical Clients: A significant portion of our clients have:
• Complex financial situations and/or high net worths.
• Small businesses and/or partnerships.
• Referrals from lawyers and from former clients (>50%).
• Organic Google searches and directory listings such as VMN and Mediate.com.
Even in my absence, I anticipate a continuing stream of clients coming because of the business name, phone number, website, and methodologies and technologies that have been implemented over the decade.
Contact: Please contact me so we can start a dialog or feel free to pass this along to someone else you think might be interested in jump-starting a mediation practice.
Our Child & Spousal Support Calculators:
Resolution Point offers remote mediation services at no extra charge when parties can’t be in the same room due to schedules or other conflicts:
- ▪ 4-way phone conference calling
- ▪ Video conferencing
- ▪ Internet connectivity which allows parties to watch everything remotely on their computer screen as it’s happening in our office.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
“Having never gone through a divorce, I didn’t know what to expect or do. Working through the process with Daniel Burk of Resolution Point was the best decision I could have made. He is a complete professional and made the entire process less complicated and less expensive than I’d have ever imagined. I hope I never have to go through another divorce, but if I do, I’ll definitely use Resolution Point again!”