General Practice Description: We primarily mediate family issues, particularly separations and divorces; however, there is also some commercial and real estate mediation work.
Typical Clients: A significant portion of our clients have:
• Complex financial situations and/or high net worths.
• Small businesses and/or partnerships.
• Referrals from lawyers and from former clients (>50%).
• Organic Google searches and directory listings such as VMN and Mediate.com.
Even in my absence, I anticipate a continuing stream of clients coming because of the business name, phone number, website, and methodologies and technologies that have been implemented over the decade.
Contact: Please contact me so we can start a dialog or feel free to pass this along to someone else you think might be interested in jump-starting a mediation practice.
Our Child & Spousal Support Calculators:
Resolution Point offers remote mediation services at no extra charge when parties can’t be in the same room due to schedules or other conflicts:
- ▪ 4-way phone conference calling
- ▪ Video conferencing
- ▪ Internet connectivity which allows parties to watch everything remotely on their computer screen as it’s happening in our office.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
“After meeting with Danny and Moné at Resolution Point, we knew we were in the right place. Every aspect of the process was professional, organized, comprehensive, educational, and expertly tailored to our unique circumstances. Divorce isn’t easy, but developing our property separation agreement was as painless as possible through Danny and Moné’s expert assistance. We would recommend their professional services to anyone in need of mediation.”