General Practice Description: We primarily mediate family issues, particularly separations and divorces; however, there is also some commercial and real estate mediation work.
Typical Clients: A significant portion of our clients have:
• Complex financial situations and/or high net worths.
• Small businesses and/or partnerships.
• Referrals from lawyers and from former clients (>50%).
• Organic Google searches and directory listings such as VMN and Mediate.com.
Even in my absence, I anticipate a continuing stream of clients coming because of the business name, phone number, website, and methodologies and technologies that have been implemented over the decade.
Contact: Please contact me so we can start a dialog or feel free to pass this along to someone else you think might be interested in jump-starting a mediation practice.
Our Child & Spousal Support Calculators:
Resolution Point offers remote mediation services at no extra charge when parties can’t be in the same room due to schedules or other conflicts:
- ▪ 4-way phone conference calling
- ▪ Video conferencing
- ▪ Internet connectivity which allows parties to watch everything remotely on their computer screen as it’s happening in our office.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
“I want to thank you for all your help, it really made the process of separation a little easier, and helped us to understand more clearly how to go through the practical steps. I appreciate your skillful handling of the tension between us, as well as your assistance and expertise in negotiating the difficult points in the agreement.”