Families come in all shapes and sizes. So do family struggles.
Family issues are tough. Emotions. Personal needs. Your children’s needs. And relationships that will last forever. It can feel completely overwhelming.
Consider mediation. You make all the decisions rather than leaving them to anyone else such as a court.
Resolution Point’s experienced team can help you with your:
- Divorce. if you’re even contemplating divorce, you already know how stressful it feels, with so many questions you may have along with decisions needing to be made.
- Learn more about how we can help you navigate toward a safe and productive divorce process.
- Separation. Depending on where you live, you may be able to start a marriage “separation” without a written agreement. For example, Virginia does not require that you have a written agreement to start a separation. But there are many things that can be settled before you separate, especially if you have children watching you for signs of how well you are handling the life changes.
- Learn more about how we can help you talk through a range of issues that may be part of your separation considerations.
- Premarital Agreement. You’re getting married, but don’t know how to talk about money with your soon-to-be-spouse. Are you sure you’ll be on the same page when it comes to children, schooling, religion, or even vacations? If you’re unsure, conversations to iron out differences will give you a better path to go forward as well as giving you valuable problem-solving skills that will serve you well throughout your marriage.
- Give us a call at (703) 668-0344 to help you strengthen your marriage before your wedding day.
- Marital Agreement. When you’re married, no amount of advance planning can prepare you for all the questions that will come up. Perhaps you’re finding that you’re not on the same page and feel that many discussions with your spouse sound like a “broken record.”
- We can help you talk through these issues and get past your stuck points. Perhaps you’ll create an agreement to address the issues. Or you’ll just find ways to solve sticky issues in the future. Either way, your relationship will be stronger.
- Intact Family Issues. Not all family mediations are between current, future, or past spouses. Perhaps you’re trying to decide if you can move in with your grown children. Or how to take car keys from a parent without taking away the parent’s dignity. Maybe it’s figuring out how to share responsibilities and expenses with a “boomerang” child.
In a safe mediation setting at Resolution Point, you can be sure your needs and concerns are heard while you find out what’s really going on in the heads and hearts of your loved ones.
Our Child & Spousal Support Calculators:
Resolution Point offers remote mediation services at no extra charge when parties can’t be in the same room due to schedules or other conflicts:
- ▪ 4-way phone conference calling
- ▪ Video conferencing
- ▪ Internet connectivity which allows parties to watch everything remotely on their computer screen as it’s happening in our office.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
“I found Danny struck a great balance between presenting all of our options and important points to consider while maintaining an environment where I felt comfortable making my own decisions.”