Moné Ardura received her Bachelor of Arts from George Washington University in 1990 and her J.D. from the Massachusetts School of Law in 1993 where she served on the Law Review. Ms. Ardura is an attorney licensed by the states of Maryland and Massachusetts. She is also admitted to practice at the federal level in the United States District Court, District of Massachusetts, and the US Court of Appeals, 1st Circuit. (Ms. Ardura is not admitted to practice in Virginia.) Prior to entering the mediation field, Ms. Ardura practiced domestic law, plaintiff personal injury law, and insurance defense law.
- family cases at the Circuit Court and Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court levels,
- civil cases at the General District Court level,
- mentoring new mediators in both family and civil matters.
Thank you for all of your help. You made the mediation as simple, fair and comfortable for both of us as possible. Just as you were recommended to my husband by a friend, I would recommend you to anyone needing mediation services.
Ms. Ardura has mediated cases in the following subject areas:
- family matters such as separation, divorce, custody and support
- automobile accident, injury and insurance
- consumer and merchant
- landlord and tenant
The process of reducing my marriage and future to a black-and-white contract was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. Having Moné there to guide us through the process was so helpful. She pushed and pulled us through the process when necessary, yet gave us the space to move at our own pace. I am so glad we chose Resolution Point for our Property Settlement Agreement!
Her additional accomplishments and memberships include:
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™
- Member, Virginia Mediation Network; Board of Directors (2011-present); President (2014-2015)
- Certificate in Family Mediation from the Northern Virginia Mediation Service
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Maryland Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Resolution Point did an amazing job mediating our divorce. They’re extremely meticulous, professional and even compassionate! …Moné expertly and patiently handled these situations, and helped us stay focused on the task at hand, based on facts and the law. She was very detailed when explaining our options to help us come to mutually beneficial agreements. … worth every penny….
Ms. Ardura is also very active in the community. Some of her community volunteer work includes:
- PTA Chair for the Math Super Stars Program
- PTA board member
- Chess Club coordinator for school-age children in her community
- On-site coordinator for a children’s summer camp
Resolution Point is a wonderful service for anyone that needs mediation. Moné was patient and very good at explaining complicated…concepts. I highly recommend their services to anyone that needs mediation.
Our Child & Spousal Support Calculators:
Resolution Point offers remote mediation services at no extra charge when parties can’t be in the same room due to schedules or other conflicts:
- ▪ 4-way phone conference calling
- ▪ Video conferencing
- ▪ Internet connectivity which allows parties to watch everything remotely on their computer screen as it’s happening in our office.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
“Resolution Point did an amazing job mediating our divorce. They’re extremely meticulous, professional and even compassionate! Although we did come in with many initial disagreements (and emotional baggage) on how to proceed with the dissolution of our marriage; Moné expertly and patiently handled these situations, and helped us stay focused on the task at hand…. She was very detailed when explaining our options to help us come to mutually beneficial agreements. It took us only a few sessions to grasp the process and finalize our PSA with their help–worth every penny–and saved tons on lawyers. I would absolutely recommend Resolution Point for their excellent mediation services, and would definitely use their service again should we need it in the future.”